Final cleaning – the amount included in the price
if you are reading this post, it’s probably because your check-out date is approaching.
I hope you enjoyed your stay Read More
– Emergency phone number 112
– Most of the shops close during lunch time, usually 12:30 – 15:30.
They are closed also on Monday morning, while food shops (bakery, greengrocer…) on Monday are open in the morning and closed in the afternoon.
Shops are usually closed on Sunday, excepted for the supermarkets.
– To buy public transports tickets and to check the best way to reach a place using different transports I would recommend you this App ATM
– How to reach Bocconi from your apartment, just insert its address and select the icon above “walking” or by “public transports” in this link to Google map .
– To get an Italian SIM card, I would suggest you to go to Vodafone shop in corso San Gottardo 5, tel +39 02 84563157.
– To eventually open an Italian bank account: Unicredit bank, corso San Gottardo 5, Milan, tel + 39 02 8681 3206.
Open from Mon to Fri, 8:35 – 13:35 and 14:45 – 16:15.
– To ask information about insurances in Italy, you could contact my broker:
+390396083652 – int.205
– The closest supermarkets/grocery stores are Esselunga Viale Tibaldi, 7, open Mon-Sat 7:30-21, Sun 9-20
and Conad Corso S. Gottardo, 29, open Mon-Sat 8-22, Sun 9-19.
– Should I bring the typical food from my country?
In Milan there are a lot of international food shops, I believe you don’t need it 😉
– Handyman for apartment’s maintenance Mr Jose Oliva +39 348 522 1500.
Plumber Mr Roberto Limonta +39 335 6614985 and Electrician Mr Andrea Artini +39 340 412 6487.
– Emergency number Gas leak 800 933301 and Electricity 800 131000
– Issue with the heating or hot water? Please check on the heater or boiler (usually it’s on the wall, sometimes inside a kitchen cupboard) the BAR (pressure), it should be 1.2. If it’s lower, you can easily increase it turning a handle under the boiler to let more water comes in. If the problem is only the heating, please check the radiators, if they are not completely warm, you should turn a little the handle to let the air comes out, until the water starts to come out.
– About Covid procedures in Italy please see here
– Pharmacies: Via Pavia, 1, open everyday 8:30-20
and Corso San Gottardo 1, open Mon-Sat 8-midnight and Sun 20-midnight (for urgent medicine delivery you can call them +39 02 89403433)
– The general doctors I would recommend you:
Dottor Gianluca Galdabino or Dottor Massimo Gamba
Via Pavia, 2/a, tel +39 02 832 2641 or +39 02 8375885
– and the dentist:
Adec, via De Amicis 28, WA 393333664627
– To get the codice fiscale, here you are an easy and free procedure
– What clothes to bring in your luggages? How the weather is in Milan?
I would suggest you to check it here.
I invite you to see please the House Rules we usually provide to our tenants, there are some other useful information for everybody is renting an apartment in Milan! 👍🏻