The price is really “All Inclusive”:
- All the bills: electricity, gas (cooking/heating/hot water)
- unlimited WiFi Internet
- condo expenses
- monthly cleaning service, the final one too
- “Personal Assistance”* during all your stay.
Included in the price, also some taxes usually charged to the tenants: garbage tax, contract registration tax, heating system annual check.
NOT included in the price: the 22% of VAT to be added to amount of the booking confirmation to Rental Milan. The booking confirmation to Rental Milan is the 25% you should pay in advance to reserve the apartment.You can see the full payment details for each apartment, included the VAT amount, just filling the form with the dates of your stay and clicking on the button below “Check prices and Book”.
You are sure you will not have any additional expense about your apartment!
All the apartments are Fully equipped and Ready to live:
- Bed linen, bath towels, kichenware, cleaning products, ironing tools
- Refrigerator, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, TV, WiFi
- Rules: No Smoking, No Pets
All the apartments are:
- located in safe city areas
- close to the main public transports
- walking distance to every kind of shop and service.
*What I mean with “Personal Assistance”?
Whatever you need, you can always contact me.
- if there is something not working at the apartment in Milan (washing machine, internet, just a light bulb…)
I’ll fix it as soon or I’ll call a technician, a plumber and electrician
- if you need information how to get the “Permesso di soggiorno”, the “Codice fiscale” or other documents
requested in Italy
- if you are just looking for a good pizzeria etc
- if you need a doctor or dentist
- if the neighbours are noisy
- if you want some suggestions about visiting Rome, Venice…
- if you need just some good tips about Milan
- to arrange the cleaning service
- help to deal with misunderstandings with the owner and the other renters.
I’m always available, 24/7.