I’m Ottavia RentalMilan, I rent out apartments in Milan to foreign students since 2007.
This is a message for you.
… Who are coming to Milan in Jan-Feb, because University are open, also with classes in presence
… Or for you, who’s dreaming to come to Milan Or for you, who are already in Milan
I understand your worries and confused feeling. We are in very challenging time.
A positive aspect of this situation, is that we learned to appreciate the simple things and daily routine we had before (every morning go to the university for classes, gyms and swimming pool, bars, meeting friends, coming back home late after the club, art galleries, events…) because now most of these usual actions are not allowed…
Another good thing, is that we have the chance to Re-think to our life, study, work… from another point of view and trying to react and take some new opportunities.
– You have Video tours for all the apartments, where I show you personally all the details about the apartments and their locations – You have mini-guides to explain you how to easily get for free by email the CF in 2 days, apply for Permesso di soggiorno, manage your arrival and eventual quarantine
– We always guarantee an easily online booking procedure, always with a really all inclusive prices
– You can sign the contract vai email
– You can make the payments by credit card, via PayPal, via bank transfer or cash
– You have a new cancellation policy with 100% refund
– During all your stay we’ll be always available and we’ll give you all the support you need (I’ll be like your mum here ;))
2 US Bocconi students wanted to share with you their experiences here in Milan during the pandemic:
Keep chasing your dreams, you build your future, covid won’t stop you either!
Thank you for the attention, for appreciating always my Video tours and assistance
Wishing you a happy & healthy Xmas break!
Ottavia – Rental Milan Milan
Apartments for rent “risk free” & “All Inclusive” price https://www.rentalmilan.com/
Welcome back Please log in
Create an account