I’m Ottavia RentalMilan, I rent out apartments in Milan to foreign students since 2007.
This is a message for you.
… Who are coming to Milan in Jan-Feb, because University are open, also with classes in presence
… Or for you, who’s dreaming to come to Milan Or for you, who are already in Milan
I understand your worries and confused feeling. We are in very challenging time.
A positive aspect of this situation, is that we learned to appreciate the simple things and daily routine we had before (every morning go to the university for classes, gyms and swimming pool, bars, meeting friends, coming back home late after the club, art galleries, events…) because now most of these usual actions are not allowed…
Another good thing, is that we have the chance to Re-think to our life, study, work… from another point of view and trying to react and take some new opportunities.
– You have Video tours for all the apartments, where I show you personally all the details about the apartments and their locations – You have mini-guides to explain you how to easily get for free by email the CF in 2 days, apply for Permesso di soggiorno, manage your arrival and eventual quarantine
– We always guarantee an easily online booking procedure, always with a really all inclusive prices
– You can sign the contract vai email
– You can make the payments by credit card, via PayPal, via bank transfer or cash
– You have a new cancellation policy with 100% refund
– During all your stay we’ll be always available and we’ll give you all the support you need (I’ll be like your mum here ;))
2 US Bocconi students wanted to share with you their experiences here in Milan during the pandemic:
I highly recommend Rental Milan!! Ottavia and Siim go above and beyond to help you in everything and they are extremely... professional!! If I am so thankful to have found them and if I return to Milan I would definitely contact them!!
Thank you so mucho Ottavia and Siim!!leggi...
We used Rental Milan for a 6-month apartment. It was very well located, fairly priced, and Ottavia and Siim were very... responsive to any issues we had. I would definitely contact them again if we were staying again in Milan for an extended period.leggi...
Had a great experience in my apartment for the semester! If there were any problems, Siim and Ottavia were very... responsive and got back to me right away. The apartment was also fully equipped with everything we needed.leggi...