How to check the Availability, the Price & Book a flat
From the Homepage or from the menu “Apartments for rent” > “Search” you can select the dates of your stay (“Arrival” and “Departure”).
Click on the brown button “Search” to see just the apartments available in the period, on the map and as a list from the less expensive.
You can also select “Flat type” and “Search available apartment districts” + other filters.
Click on the apartment you like, on the map or in the list, to see all the details.
For each apartment you can see the “Really All inclusive” price.
Inside the announcements you can select the dates of your stay (“Arrival” and “Departure”), minimum 90 days, to see the “Total” price.
Click “View details” in grey color to see the split amounts:
– the total amount “Really All inclusive” for the selected nights (this amount includes € 10/day as Agency fee + the total Rent to the owner),
– the “Security deposit” (usually of € 900), refunded at the check-out.
Book an apartment
To confirm the reservation, you should pay in advance the “Agency fee” (€ 10/night) via bank transfer or by credit card to Rental Milan.
The amount is included in the “Really All inclusive” price, it’s not an extra to be added. To be sure about the right amount, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Rental Milan’s bank details:
Account name: “Rental Milan di Ottavia Tagliavini”
Rental Milan address: via Cesare Pavese 7, 20020 Magnago (MI), Italy
Bank address: Piazza Durante 11, 20131 Milan, Italy
reason of the payment: booking confirmation for “name of the apartment“.
As we receive your payment, the apartment is booked for you for the full period, I’ll send you the booking confirmation from Rental Milan and the lease agreement from the owner (contract).
To make these 2 documents you should please provide your details filling this form.
The next payments :
- If from the total amount “Really All inclusive” you have already paid in advance € 10/night as Agency fee to Rental Milan, the apartment is booked for you. Now the balance (= “Really All inclusive” price for the total period – € 10/night as Agency fee already paid) is the total amount of the rent due to the owner.
- You can pay it monthly via bank transfer to the owner, within the 20th of the previous month.
You should pay the 1st month rent within 10 days before your arrival.
- The security deposit (usually of € 900) is due within 10 days before your arrival, together with the 1st rent, by bank transfer to the owner.
Before the check-in:
- You should please return the booking confirmation and the contracts with your signature via email
- you should have already paid the first month rent and the security deposit by bank transfer to the owner.
- MXP Airport pick-up at arrival, available on request
- We show you the apartment in detail and we give you the keys.
➡️ Did you make an online reservation, selecting a rental period inside a listing?
You blocked the dates on the availability calendar, BUT the booking is not yet confirmed!
✅ To finalize the booking and secure the apartment for you, please see here.
💶 How you can make the payments?
I would recommend you Wise (by credit card or online bank transfer), or by bank transfer from your bank, or via Paypal (inside the link you click on “Send” and you can pay by credit card or using your Paypal account).
Please don’t hesitate to contact me to ask any clarification.