How long term I can rent apartment Milan?
All the apartments in Milan are available from 3 months up to 12 months (contract renewable).
What does it mean “All inclusive” price?
- All the bills: electricity, gas (cooking/heating/hot water)
- unlimited WiFi Internet
- condo expenses
- garbage tax, contract registration tax, heating system annual check
- Agency fee of € 10/day (22% of Italian VAT included) included in the price you see in the listing
- monthly cleaning service, the final one too
- “Personal Assistance” * during all your stay.
⚠️ Be careful! In the other websites you can never see this “really all inclusive” price!
Read here to avoid bed surprises!
What are the “360° Virtual Tours” and how I can see them properly?
You can pre-visit all the apartments in Milan thanks to the Virtual Tours with 360° interactive pictures.
It’s more than a video, it’s like Google street view.
Even if you are not in Milan, you can see visit the apartment as you were here!
You can see it as it really is and you won’t be disappointed when you see it personally!
Click on the button on the right bottom side of the Virtual Tour window to see it full screen.
Drag the mouse to rotate the picture as you like.
Click on the arrow to go from a room to the other one.
For most of the apartments we made also the Video tours!
Example: 360 Virtual Tour of a 1 bedroom apartment near Bocconi.
And all the Video tours.
What are the “Renters Video Reviews”?
In the announcements you can see some videos of international people renting apartment Milan long term and talking about the student accommodation Milan.
I preferred to publish the feedbacks from the renters as videos, not as a text, it’s more effective and trustful.
It’s very interesting and useful to see somebody talking about his experience, who can help you to choose the right apartment for you. See the Video reviews from the renters.
What you mean exactly with “Personal assistance”?
Whatever you need, you can always contact me.
- if there is something not working at the apartment in Milan (washing machine, internet, just a light bulb…)
I’ll fix it as soon or I’ll call a technician, a plumber and electrician to fix it
- if you need information how to get the “Permesso di soggiorno”, the “Codice fiscale” or other documents
requested in Italy
- just looking for a good pizzeria etc
- need a doctor or dentist
- if the neighbors are noisy
- want some suggestions about visiting Rome, Venice…
- good tips about Milan
- to arrange the cleaning service
- help to deal with misunderstandings with the owner and the other renters.
I’m always available, 24/7.
Airport Pickup service @ Arrival
It’s € 95, the price of a taxi.
If you are landing at Malpensa airport, my personal driver can come to pick you up by car and he’ll take you to the apartment for the check-in.
What you mean exactly with “Fully equipped & furnished?
All the apartments have all the furnitures needed, a WiFi internet connection, kitchenware, bed linen, blankets, bath towels, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, washing machine, clotheshorse, iron and board, TV.
What you mean exactly with “monthly cleaning”?
You will agree directly with the cleaning company manager the date and time they can come to clean your apartments every month. It’s a very reliable agency, who works for all the apartments on my website. Your cleaner will tidy up all the apartment, but he won’t wash linen/towels: please put your things in order so he can manage to clean the house properly.
Some renters talk about the “Really all inclusive price” offered by Rental Milan