TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On RentalMilan.com you can find detailed information about the apartments, in addition to the 360° Virtual Tours, Video tours, the pictures and the location on the map.
If you book an apartment, you agree with its characteristics and you accept its specific features.
With RentalMilan you can make an online booking process, with safe payments and signing digitally the contract.
RentalMilan manages/pays the cleaning service before the check-in, during your stay (once a month) and the final one after the check-out.
Upon your arrival you’ll find a clean apartment, fully equipped and with all the appliances working properly.
In case of any issue at the check-in or during your stay, you can contact RentalMilan and we’ll try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
RentalMilan will be available during all your stay if need support or assistance.
As it’s usually in the lease agreements, the tenant is responsible for paying ordinary maintenance, while the lessor for the extra-ordinary maintenance.
By using our services, users consent to the validity of these Terms and Conditions.
• Once you pay for booking confirmation to RentalMilan (€10/day), you receive an email with the “Booking confirmation” from RentalMilan and the “Lease agreement” from the owner, with all the details about the apartment, the payment and the conditions.
• By accepting the booking conditions you expressly accept the specific payment terms.
• The rent is due to the Owner in monthly instalments.
• The security deposit is due to the Owner with the 1st rent.
The security deposit can be refunded only if the rules stated in the lease agreement have been observed and the apartment at the check-out is in the same conditions you have found it at the check-in (except for the deterioration due to its use). If the Check-out & cleaning agency reports some damages, the landlord will send you an estimated cost to prove the amount will be deducted from the deposit to fix the issues. If any dispute may occur between you and the landlord, RentalMilan is not responsible.
• If the Owner is forced to replace the accommodation for maintenance problems or circumstances beyond his control, Rental Milan doesn’t assume any responsibility.
• Rental Milan is not responsible for the burglary of any objects left in the apartments.
• Rental Milan is not forced to refund you eventual services included in the price, for example the cleaning service, you decide to not to enjoy.
The advanced payment as booking confirmation will be refunded only if, for circumstances beyond one’s control, the apartment is not available and our company can’t replace it with another one.
The rental amount balance, if paid in advance to the Owner, can be refunded if the cancellation occurs at least three months prior the check-in.
During the rental period, in case of an earlier termination of the contract, there are three months of prior notice, that you must communicate to the Owner by a formal letter (“raccomandata”).
Rental Milan di Ottavia Tagliavini
Via Cesare Pavese 7
20020 Magnago (Milano)
VAT nr.: IT09009150963