Health number: how to get your Italian “Tessera sanitaria”
and to ask for the Tessera sanitaria, you can ✅ book an appointment here (it could take up to 3 weeks 😳 )
For any further clarification and information you can send an email to email@example.com
It’s open from Monday to Friday, from 7:30 am to 4 pm. Tel +39 02 5799 3910 .
– tax code (Italian codice fiscale)
– receipt of the payment of the “voluntary contribution” (contributo volontario) of € 149,77 in the name of the Lombardy region, reason: “Iscrizione al servizio sanitario anno 2021. Conto corrente n. 379222”. The payment can be made at Post offices or Banks, filling the Form F24 inserting the year of reference, Region code: 10 and Tribute code: 8846.
– fill the form All 26 Scheda iscrizione volontaria autocertificata
– bring also, just in case 😉, your university enrolment certificate (admission letter).
So, if you make the payment in September 2021, it’s just for 4 months September-December 2021.
➡️ You don’t need to bring a residency not domicile proof, it’s enough the address you write in the form (the address of your apartment in Milan).
Who can ask for the vaccine?
• from the 2nd June 2021 people between 16 and 29 y.o.